To be eligible for Lutheran Senior LIFE at Jersey City’s senior health care program, a person must:
- Want to stay in their own home
- Be 55 years of age or older
- Live in Hudson county (within certain assigned zip codes)
- Meet medical level of care
- Be assessed by our care team and able to live safely at home at the time of enrollment
If you meet these requirements, contact us and our enrollment specialist will help you understand Lutheran Senior LIFE’s eligibility requirements, the services available, and the many benefits of being a part of the PACE program.
Enrollment includes the following steps–our team will guide you through the process:
- Phone Screen
- Home Assessment
- Medicaid Application
- Level of Care (LOC) Assessment
- Center Visit Assessment
- Enrollment Conference
Most participants will complete enrollment in 4 weeks. The time it takes to enroll varies due to Medicaid eligibility, personal circumstances, and wait time for the required assessment.
Interested in Enrolling?
To learn about Lutheran Senior LIFE and consider if this PACE model program is right for you or a family member, please call one of our enrollment specialists at 1-877-LIFE188 or 1-877-543-3188 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or fill out the contact form below: